Thursday, August 25, 2011

You Will Never Walk Alone

Although I might have been shy
But facts are something one can't deny.
So let me state the unknown
You will never walk alone.

I have seen underneath the veneer of insanity
Lies an unsullied soul nodding sagely.
I have figured in you a fire
Which I silently admire.
So bright, it may lighten up the night sky
Believe me, not a word of it is a lie.

However, in times when your hope is gone
Don't give up, because I know you can carry on.
In phases, when the chips are down
I will be around to play the clown.
In moments, when you are under strain
There will be not one, but two persons in pain.
No matter how great the differences and distance
I will be by your side in an instant.
You are the one I care for, my cornerstone
Trust me, YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment