Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Imposter and the Silent Observer

I know this is politically incorrect
But this is the moment to be precise and direct.
It is time to call spade a spade
And end this endless monotonous charade.
For those who assumed me to be a novice
My aggression might take them by surprise.

Set out to make a name
You embarked on the road to 'fame'
But it is a pity, such a shame
You lost your credibility and are left with false claims.
All your activities are shrouded in secrecy
Each moment hatching a new conspiracy.
Look at what you have become
A walking carcass of lies and venom.

I am tired of your sickening mind games
Your chronic habit of dropping names.
Taking for granted my pride
You think I can't see as if I were blind.
I despise your cobwebs of deceit
If at all, kindly mend your ways atleast.
I am exasperated and can no longer pretend
Its not a rant but a humble plea my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment